PuisiJadul

Kumpulan Puisi Jadul Lama dan Berkarat

for my future boyfriend

For my future boyfriend

I may be romantic taakan you expect

I can not promise will be the days are always happy

I also can not promise you will be abundant wealth

I also can not promise you the days we spent with laughter

Munkin there will be tears, sadness, sorrow sdan

One thing I can promise

I will always be there for you

When your sad

And while sukamu

Because what's in this life

If no you by my side

And what a lonely life

If God did not unite us

Because you're so mean to me

I love you
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "for my future boyfriend"

Silahkan tinggalkan jejak dikomentar setelah membaca, jangan menjadi pembaca gelap kawan :) terimakasih telah berkunjung...

 
Copyright © 2015 PuisiJadul - All Rights Reserved
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top