PuisiJadul

Kumpulan Puisi Jadul Lama dan Berkarat

ucapan selamat pagi menggunakan bahasa inggris

I asked God to make u happy, make u smile, guide u safely thru every mile;Grant u wealth, give u health & most of all give u love & care.Good Morning Dear.

Days are too busy, hours are too few, seconds are too fast,But there is always time for me to say hello to someone like you. Smile and enjoy life! Good AM.

We have a Strange and Unique Friendship.. U-Strange. Me-Unique! Ha,ha,ha. Smile my friend. its a Beautiful Morning!

hi,if thr day,here it should b nit.if thr white,here should b wit.so dont forget me,wethr it is both,cos im always thinking of u.good morning

No cute sayings to say, no cute graphics to send.
Just a simple good day, hope that will be okay.

U may not think of me when ur happy n having a good time,It’s fine, but please don’t 4get me when ur sad n alone coz.I want to be the first one to make u happy. Good morning!

May you rise each texting day with fully charged cell phone in your hand,Inspiring message in your mind, me in your heart,And a clear signal all day long. Good Morning & Nice day

Each time I text you good morning, it’s not just a morning greeting. There’s a silent message saying I thought of you as I woke up this morning! Good morning!

One of the joys in life is waking up each day with thoughts that somewhere, Someone cares enough to send a warm morning greeting!
Good morning and enjoy the day!

Smile! Because you have just received a text message from someone hoping you are fine. Good Morning!

We’re not too close in distance. We’re not too near in miles.But text can still touch our hearts and thoughts can bring us smiles.Good morning

Every morning has a new beginning, a new blessing, a new hope.It’s a perfect day coz it’s God’s gift. Have a blessed, hopeful perfect day to begin with.Good Morning

A smile is a way of writing your thoughts on your face, telling others that they are accepted, liked and appreciated.So here’s a big smile just for you. Good morning!

I woke up a few hours ago,but somehow I feel incomplete till I remembered I haven’t texted you yet. Have a Pleasant Morning!

People vanish, people die. People laugh and people cry,
Some give up, some will try,
Some say hi, while some say bye,
Others may forget, but never will I..
Good morning

Hey, Good Morning! Rise and shine!
As you open your eyes to greet the morning sun,
I wish that you would be well and fine.

I Made a cup of coffee
I made a cup (
of coffee ))
specially _((_
for u. d__l
There is no Sugar,
but don’t worry,
the sender is Sweet
GUD MORNING…

When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don’t wonder why, just make a wish. Trust
me, it will come true, because I did it and I found you

A night hug warms the heart, a night kiss brightens the day, and a good morning to start your day!

Morning greetings doesn’t only mean saying Gd Morning, it has a silent message saying: I remember you
when I wake up! Have a nice day! -

Hi,now i am coming to meet u…in the way of sun light…in the way of sweet breeze…in the way of good wishes…jus to say good morning…

A night hug warms the heart, a night kiss brightens the day, and a gd morning to start your day
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
6 Komentar untuk "ucapan selamat pagi menggunakan bahasa inggris"

Salam kenal gan.... bisa diterjemahin ga nih gan..

di terjemahin google aja gan.... walaupun acak acakn tapi yang penting ngerti isinya heheh

Thank you and that all I need because my husband come from Canada and I always talked in the morning just to say " Good Morning "

Bgus kta2nya, aq izin reshare ya ;-)

Silahkan tinggalkan jejak dikomentar setelah membaca, jangan menjadi pembaca gelap kawan :) terimakasih telah berkunjung...

 
Copyright © 2015 PuisiJadul - All Rights Reserved
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top