PuisiJadul

Kumpulan Puisi Jadul Lama dan Berkarat

puisi romantis dalam bahasa inggris

For you dear

This is a thousand of poem that I write for you.
But I still felt that I failed to explain,
How nice you are
How beauty you are
How your shadow closing my eyes
How your voice closing my ear
How your heart closing my mind

So I create the poem in my heart
The poem that created by rhyme of love
The poem that wrote by the tears of happiness
And the poem that can only be understood by you

Love from the deepest heart
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
2 Komentar untuk "puisi romantis dalam bahasa inggris"

.emmmph .ka .aku pengen kalau puisi bahasa inggris jangan terlalu panjang .haha
susah ngantiinnya :)

ane suka karya lu gan,,....
ijin copas gan,,...
thank's ya

Silahkan tinggalkan jejak dikomentar setelah membaca, jangan menjadi pembaca gelap kawan :) terimakasih telah berkunjung...

 
Copyright © 2015 PuisiJadul - All Rights Reserved
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top