PuisiJadul

Kumpulan Puisi Jadul Lama dan Berkarat

my sad symphony

you make me get tired
with everything you have done to me
make me feel so sad
when you turn your back on me..

every fault you've made are nothing important bussines
every fault i've done are nothing acceptable for you..

now you leave me alone..
you leave me forever make me feel so sad
and lost..
now you go with someone else..
now i'm stuck with everything of your blind..
memories

of your blind memories
of your blind memories

YOU LEAVE ME ALONE
YOU TURN YOUR BACK..

now you leave me alone forever..
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "my sad symphony"

Silahkan tinggalkan jejak dikomentar setelah membaca, jangan menjadi pembaca gelap kawan :) terimakasih telah berkunjung...

 
Copyright © 2015 PuisiJadul - All Rights Reserved
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top